Montag, 31. März 2008

Thankfulness!

I have sooo much to write about but unfortunately our laptop is severly sick and the surgeons in the OR didn't want to operate on it.... so while some other nice people try to help I am left without the pictures on it....
This one of Amy with some of her nursery friends was given to me today though and I just wanted to express my thankfulness to God that he protected Amy yesterday! I (Andrea) had the chance and blessing to go to a swimming pool with the kids and another family while Wolfgang unfortunately had to work on the ship - and even though I watched the kids all the time there was a moment where Amy slid into the pool when she didn't have her floaties on and I had my back towards her - without making any sound, going under water right away. If we would not have seen it she would have drowned - I couldn't imagine anything more terrible! I really want to express my thankfulness to God for his protection in this situation - and I am sure in many more , and thank all of you who pray for us.
More soon!

Keine Kommentare: